- Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
- Egypt’s Sunken Treasures
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of Egypt
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to Myth
- White Gold
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection Baur
- Treasures of the San Diego
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena Cargo
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junk
- 18th Century Relics of the Griffin
Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
Sunken cities, Egypt's lost worlds
Saint Louis Art Museum, St. Louis
25 March - 9 September 2018
In 2018, the Saint Louis Art Museum was the first North American art museum to tell the epic story of one of the greatest finds in the history of underwater archaeology, a story that revealed two lost cities of ancient Egypt submerged under the Mediterranean Sea for over a thousand years. World-renowned underwater archaeologist Franck Goddio and his team discovered these submerged worlds and uncovered stunning ancient religious, ceremonial, and commercial artifacts, which has led to a greater understanding of life during the age of pharaohs.
Click here for the exhibition website.