- Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
- Egypt’s Sunken Treasures
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of Egypt
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to Myth
- White Gold
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection Baur
- Treasures of the San Diego
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena Cargo
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junk
- 18th Century Relics of the Griffin
Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
Sunken cities, Egypt's lost worlds
The British Museum, London
19 May - 27 November 2016
Submerged under the sea for over a thousand years, two lost cities of ancient Egypt were recently rediscovered. Their story is told for the first time in this blockbuster exhibition.
Click here for exhibition website.