- Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
- Egypt’s Sunken Treasures
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of Egypt
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to Myth
- White Gold
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection Baur
- Treasures of the San Diego
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena Cargo
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junk
- 18th Century Relics of the Griffin
Egypt’s Sunken Treasures
Trésor engloutis d'Egypte
Grand Palais, Paris
December 2006 - March 2007
The exhibition “Egypt’s Sunken Treasures” presented objects exclusively from the underwater excavations of the Institut Européen d’Archéologie Sous-Marine (IEASM), conducted since 1992 in Alexandria and Aboukir Bay by Franck Goddio in co-operation with the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt. Around 500 artefacts were on view, most of them never before shown in public.
The exhibition was designed by Philippe Délis.