- Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
- Egypt’s Sunken TreasuresBerlin / Paris / Bonn / Madrid / Turin / Yokohama
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of EgyptPhiladelphia / Cincinnati / Milwaukee / Los Angeles
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to MythLondon / Chicago
- White GoldFrankfurt / Hamburg
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection BaurGeneva
- Treasures of the San DiegoManila / Berlin / New York / Madrid / Paris
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena CargoLondon / Geneva
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junkDenver
- 18th Century Relics of the GriffinManila
Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
Egypt's Lost Cities
Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, Simi Valley (CA)
5 Oct 2019 - 12 April 2020
Time may have eroded the memory of a civilization but not the mystery of what was. Long ago, two bustling cities in ancient Egypt were known throughout the world as cultural centers of power, of wealth, of trade, and novel artistry. One day as the Mediterranean sun beat down on the bay of Aboukir, the cities slipped into the sea without a whisper of wind, buried for centuries.
Click here for exhibition website.