- Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
- Egypt’s Sunken TreasuresBerlin / Paris / Bonn / Madrid / Turin / Yokohama
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of EgyptPhiladelphia / Cincinnati / Milwaukee / Los Angeles
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to MythLondon / Chicago
- White GoldFrankfurt / Hamburg
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection BaurGeneva
- Treasures of the San DiegoManila / Berlin / New York / Madrid / Paris
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena CargoLondon / Geneva
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junkDenver
- 18th Century Relics of the GriffinManila
Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
Sunken cities, Egypt's lost worlds
The British Museum, London
19 May - 27 November 2016
Submerged under the sea for over a thousand years, two lost cities of ancient Egypt were recently rediscovered. Their story is told for the first time in this blockbuster exhibition.
Click here for exhibition website.