- Egypt’s Sunken TreasuresBerlin / Paris / Bonn / Madrid / Turin / Yokohama
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of EgyptPhiladelphia / Cincinnati / Milwaukee / Los Angeles
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to MythLondon / Chicago
- White GoldFrankfurt / Hamburg
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection BaurGeneva
- Treasures of the San DiegoManila / Berlin / New York / Madrid / Paris
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena CargoLondon / Geneva
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junkDenver
- 18th Century Relics of the GriffinManila
Egypt’s Sunken Treasures
Tesoros sumergidos de Egipto
Matadero de Legazpi, Madrid
May - December 2008
The exhibition “Egypt’s Sunken Treasures” presented objects exclusively from the underwater excavations of the Institut Européen d’Archéologie Sous-Marine (IEASM), conducted since 1992 in Alexandria and Aboukir Bay by Franck Goddio in co-operation with the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt. Around 500 artefacts were on view, most of them never before shown in public.
The exhibition was designed by Philippe Délis.